Waterlogue iPhone Applications, Platforms, Features, Download From Play Store
Waterlogue for iPhone let you paint beautiful watercolor images. It helps you capture the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color. Waterlogue app can be downloaded for $3.99 from iTunes App Store.
See the World Like an Artist
Waterlogue for iPhone let you turn realistic photographs into stunning watercolor paintings. You don’t need to be an expert painter to create beautiful watercolor pictures anymore. Just take a photo, choose the water color effect, and the app’s algorithms will work behind scene to turn it into a beautiful watercolor image. It features 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color. You also have options that give you better control of borders, lightness, and details. The app also got some example images, in case you need one. Using Waterlogue app for iPhone, you can create beautiful, high resolution, frameable art easily. The pictures are found to have to more visual intelligence and better feel of the real paint. It won’t be an overstatement to say that it produces better water color images than by using Photoshop filters.
The user interface of Waterlogue app for iPhone is well designed and easy to use for most parts. It is intuitive to use, and the filters give gorgeous results. The various filter effect choices appear at the bottom of the screen. The effects are fast loading so that you can immediately see the results. You also got the option to mark water color images created as favourites. Once done with all editing, you can share the images with others via Facebook or Twitter. Performance wise, Waterlogue app for iPhone is found to be stable and responsive as well. The app requires iOS versions 8.0 or higher.
Why we like it?
Waterlogue app for iPhone allows you to create beautiful water color images out of photographs. The results are simply gorgeous. The app algorithm does a good job in converting the images into water color pictures. The UI is user friendly, while the controls are intuitive. It is easy to pick the desired filters. The finished pictures can be shared online via SNS or email in one touch. We found the app to be slick and responsive as well. Overall, a nice tool that converts photos into water color images
- Best Photography Editing Applications, Platforms, Features, Download Free From Play Storlel
- PDF Expert 5 iPhone Applications, Platforms, Features, Download From Play Store
- The 5 Best Applications, Platforms Android, Features, Download Free From Play Store
- One Plus 3T 16 Megapixel Camera Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Huawei Honor 8 Lite 4GB RAM Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Apple & SAP to Release Tool to Build Business Applications, Platforms, Features, Download From Play Store
- Samsung Galaxy E5 1.5 GB RAM Android Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Lenovo Y720 and Y520 Legion Notebook Laptop Specifications, Features, Best Price , Released Date