Trimaginator Create Awesome Art iPhone Applications, Platforms, Features, Download From Play Store
Trimaginator for iPhone is a handy tool to turn your everyday photos into mind-blowing works of art. The app is inspired by the triangulation invented by the mathematician Boris Delaunay. But it also goes beyond simple triangulation to provide you with a unique blend of creative geometric and style controls. Trimaginator app can be downloaded for $3.99 from iTunes App Store.
Technically, in Trimaginator for iPhone, image is reduced to its essentials and turned into a triangle mesh: that is, think cubism, think surreal geometric landscapes, think turning your face into a logo, or your cat’s face, or well, anything that has or doesn’t have a face. You can export the vectors from Trimaginator to use with Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop or the like. On firing up the app, select the desired image, open the top right drawer and tap on a point generator to instantly turn your picture into a triangle mesh, then tweak the result with your fingers by adding [ + ] or removing [ − ] points, or start drawing points from scratch [ × ]. The ability to modify the general look of your composition [from bottom left panel] and still be able to change the geometry [top right panel, + / – manual point editing] is a nice touch altogether.
Trimaginator Create Awesome Art iPhone Applications
Trimaginator Create Awesome Art iPhone app features geometry generators ranging from high-quality shape recognition to abstract composition algorithms. It has tons of rendering styles, not to mention image zoom and pan gestures, manual point editing and PDF vector export. Of course, you can take a photo from within the app, import pictures from gallery, and save images in original resolution. Finished images can be shared via Facebook or Twitter. It also supports landscape or portrait view depending upon your choice. The UI layout is user friendly and easy to use. It is also slick and responsive. Trimaginator requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Trimaginator for iPhone has a rather strange name and concept. But it delivers what it promises. Its editing options are slightly different. With a little bit of tinkering around, you can learn how to use it without much trouble. The UI is largely user friendly. The ability to export vectors from Trimaginator to use with other software is a nice feature. SNS integration comes handy to share your creations with others online. Performance wise, the app is stable. Overall, a photo editor app worth checking out.
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium 19 Megapixel Camera Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price Released Date
- Money Control Markets Applications, Platforms, Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Features, Download Free From Play Store
- Samsung Galaxy On 7 Pro 5.50 Inches Smartphone, Specification, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Nokia 6 16 MP Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Safer Smart Jewellery Security Gadget, Specifications, Features,Best Price, Released Date
- Oppo F1 Selfie Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Apple iPhone 8 16 Megapixcel Camera Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date