Nokia 6 16 MP Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
6 Nokia smartphone was launched in January 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touch screen with a resolution of 1080 pixels x 1920 pixels on a PPI of 403 pixels per inch launched.
The Nokia 6 is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and comes with 4GB of RAM with power. The 64GB internal memory phone packs that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The cameras compared to the Nokia 6 includes a main 16-megapixel camera on the back and a front 8MP shooter for autoneas.
The Nokia 6 runs Android 7.0 and is not powered by a removable 3000mAh. It measures 154.00 x 75.80 x 7.85 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 167.00 grams.
The Nokia 6 is a dual phone (GSM + CDMA and GSM + CDMA) it accepts. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support from the 40 band of some LTE networks in India used). The sensors of the phone include a magnetometer compass, proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor and gyroscope.
Nokia Finland was 1865, over the past few decades has been known for its telecommunications equipment and mobile devices set up. Previously sold the largest manufacturer of mobile phones in the world, the company is working its devices and services division at Microsoft in 2014, and since then, in the mobile sector and tablets with a brand license model.
- The world’s HMD weekend the company’s exclusive rights for Nokia smartphones launched in China to produce in June.
- The device marks the return of so much of the call “Father of all smartphones.“
- Only when all the information is lost, how to start here, some of the main features of this smartphone.
- The Nokia 6 smartphone runs on Android 7.0 out of the box nougats.
- This means that the device with the latest features such as direct response notifications, a new display of the multiple windows load configuration page and save battery power including sleepiness.
- Nokia 6 has an LCD screen with a Full HD IPS resolution of 5.5 inches (1080 × 1920 pixels).
- The screen has a Glass Coating Glory Gorilla Protected 3 2.5.
- With a pixel density of 403 dpi, the content of the phone displays a 16: 9 aspect ratio to chip.
PROCESSOR AND RAM
- The smartphone has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.
- Although this is a 4 GB of RAM and Adreno 505 GPU LPDDR3 is not the strongest available today among others, argues.
- The Nokia 6 smartphone features a 16MP rear camera with 1.0um, f / 2.0 autofocus sensor (PDAF) and two color flashes.
- At the front there is an 8MP with 1.12um sensor, f / 2.0 lens and a wide angle of 84 degrees.
- The HMD-made smartphone comes with a good built-in memory of 64 GB. However, it remains to be seen from this part how to occupy how much the operating system and other related files.
- Users also have the option of a microSD card installed in 128GB memory expansion.
- The Nokia 6 is compatible with a non-removable 3000 mAh battery which can provide depending on the company, a maximum waiting time of 32 days available, has a 3G talk time and 18 hours of music play time of 22 hours.
- Other features on board the Nokia 6 smartphone are two speakers with an amplifier chip (TFA9891).
- Dolby Atmos audio technology.
- Fingerprint sensor is also included on the screen below on the “Start” button.
Nokia 6 costs about Rs.19.999 and can be purchased from any e-commerce shopping site like Amazon, Snapdeal, Flipkart and more online.
The smartphone is called recently launched in January 2017th
- Samsung Galaxy A 2017 Series Smartphones, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- LYF F8 VoLTE 4G Smartphone, Specifications, Best Price, Features, Released Date
- Gionee M2017 6 GB RAM Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date