Mail+ for Outlook iPhone Applications, Platforms, Features, Play Store
Mail+ for Outlook app for iPhone helps you keep your personal and work email accounts separate. Using the app, you can access your work email with an all-in-one Outlook/Exchange solution with tools designed for mobile business users. Mail+ app can be downloaded for $4.99 from iTunes App store.
Excellent Email Client for Outlook
Mail + for iPhone is very handy for professionals who are looking for a better way that you need to manage your emails and professional calendar. Use the application you can read and write emails from Outlook and manage your calendar directly from any iOS device. In other words, stop using the Web browser to access your Outlook account. The application allows you to respond quickly and easily to all Outlook emails, and that includes subfolders. Of course, you can open the attachments and forward. It supports PDF, XLS, DOC, JPG and Exchange files in 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, Office 365 Business. + Mail allows you to create rich HTML calendar edit text mode events (including memories), access contact information, and search the Exchange global address book. As for additional features you can use the Office Features Manager via a built-in application for $ 1.99 purchase.
The user interface of Mail+ for Outlook app is well designed and easy to use. The email inbox layout is awesome. You can access calendar, contacts and tasks from the side panel. Simply swipe an email to archive, delete or flag it. Adding or removing a task in the calendar is a cake walk. In terms of performance, Mail+ app for iPhone is stable and responsive. It syncs smoothly. The app requires iOS versions iOS 7.0 or higher.
All-In-One Outlook/Exchange solution
Mail+ for iPhone is an excellent email client for your Outlook email. It works with multiple file types and Exchange versions. It also integrates nicely with Outlook calendar so that you are always in control of your tasks and appointments. Passcode protection and multiple language support adds to its robustness. The option to search Exchange Global Address Book is a nice touch. The UI is largely user friendly and easy to use. It is also slick and responsive. Check it out if you want a robust email client to handle your Outlook accounts from one place in your iPhone.
- BHIM APP Transfer Money, Application, Platforms, Android/Apple/Window, Features, Download From Play store
- Best Android 2017 Travel Applications, Platforms, Features, Download Free From Play Store
- 10 Best New Applications, Platforms Android, Features, Download Free From Play Store
- Dell XPS 15, XPS 13, XPS 27 AIO Laptop, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Apple HomeKit Ready Products For Your Smart Home, Security Gadgets, Specifications, Features, Best Price
- Lyf F1 3GB RAM Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- IRCTC Rail Faster Booking Tickets Application, Platforms Android / iOS, Features, Download From PlayStore/ AppleStore
- Moto M 8 MP Camera Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date