Editorial iPhone Applications, Platforms, Features, Download From Play Store
Editorial for iPhone is a plain text editor that allows users to create Automator-like or Python-scripted workflows to speed things up and make editing and publishing more exciting. You can download Editorial app for $4.99 from iTunes App Store.
What is it about?
The real meat of Editorial app for iPhone is the workflows that it is capable of implementing. You can select from over 50 text processing actions to create your own workflows for extending Editorial’s feature set. Check out the workflow directly for a full repository of amazing automations to make your writing easier. For even more advanced automation, you can write Python scripts with an integrated code and UI editor. The app provides its own keyboard extension when you’re writing with the software keyboard for quick access to commonly used characters (parenthesis for example). It may not be a full featured as the keyboard extensions of other apps. But it is workable. The app also features an in-app browser so that if you need to do some quick research while writing, you don’t have to leave the app for that. The browser even let you open multiple tabs. Further, with Editorial’s subtle syntax highlighting, you can see your document’s formatting immediately while you’re writing. And when you need a full HTML preview, it’s just a swipe away. The app also provides Dropbox sync. The sync folder is customizable, so you can easily edit your documents with multiple apps.
Another notable feature of Editorial for iPhone is snippets. Users can quickly insert frequently-used pieces of text by typing abbreviations. Snippets can include dynamic text, e.g. the current date or clipboard contents. Text Expander snippets are also supported. It also got a unique ‘folding’ feature that allows you to quickly hide individual sections of your document while you’re writing. The UI of editorial is well designed and easy to use. The app requires iOS 9.0 or higher.
Editorial app for iPhone takes iOS text editing to a new level altogether. It comes with powerful automation tools and a beautiful inline preview for Markdown, Task Paper, and Fountain documents. The keyboard extension comes handy in typing, while the in-app browser gives you the window to perform some quick research in the web while writing. Dropbox sync makes uploading to the cloud a straightforward process. Snippets is a nice touch as well. Overall, a well-rounded plain text editor for iPhone that is worth checking out.
- Universe Pricing Alternatives Application, Platforms Android, Features, Download Free From Play Store
- Samsung Galaxy J7 4G VoLTe Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- For Honor Multiplayer Game Applications, Platforms, Features, Download From Play Store
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 3 Software, Features, Download Free From Play Store
- The 7 Best Android 2017 Applications, Platforms, Features, Download Free From Play Store
- The 6 Best Android 2017 Applications , Platforms, Features, Download Free From Play Store
- Apple HomeKit Ready Products For Your Smart Home, Security Gadgets, Specifications, Features, Best Price
- August Smart Lock Security Gadget, Specifications, Features, Best Price