BHIM APP Transfer Money, Application, Platforms, Android/Apple/Window, Features, Download From Play store
ABOUT BHIM APP
BHIM APP Download For Android, ios & Windows – How To Install & Send/ Transfer Money through BHIM UPI APK Digitally With Aadhar Card Details. its Called BHIM Aadhar Card Based Payment App using aadhar details and finger print scanner in Bio metric reader machine. we have given guide for How to Send Money in BHIM App and Receive Payments Procedure in application.
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable cashless payments through your mobile phone.
BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts.
BHIM is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI).
HOW BHIM APP WORKS :
- One has to register a bank account with BHIM, and set a UPI PIN for the bank account.
- Your mobile number is your payment address (PA), and you can simply start transacting.
- If your mobile number is already registered with UPI, you are good to go.HOW TO SEND OR RECEIVE MONEY IN
BHIM APP :
- One can send money to or receive money through a mobile number or payment address.
- Money can also be sent to non UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID.
- You can also collect money by sending a request and reverse payments if required.
- One can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
- You can create a custom payment address in addition to your phone number.
- You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses.
- Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
- Thus BHIM will act as a rival to Mobikwik and Paytm.
BHIM APP TRANSACTION LIMITS :
- BHIM accepts a maximum of Rs 10,000 per transaction and Rs 20,000 limit within 24 hours.
It supports Hindi and English currently.
COMPATIBLE OS :
- Bharat Interface for Money app is currently available on Android
BHIM App will be arriving on iOS in another ten days.
ESSENTIALS FOR BHIM :
- To start using Bharat Interface for Money one needs to have a Smartphone, Internet access, an Indian bank account that supports UPI payments and a mobile number linked to the bank account.HOW TO SETUP A BHIM PIN :
- One can set your UPI PIN by going to Main Menu -Bank Set UPI-PIN for the selected account.
BHIM APP BANK SUPPORT :
- Currently, Bharat Interface for Money supports linking of one bank only.
- At the time of account set-up, one can link a preferred bank account as the default account.
- In case you want to link another bank account, you can go to Main menu, choose Bank Accounts and select your default account.
- Any money that is transferred to you using your mobile number or payment address will be credited into your default account.
CHARGES FOR BHIM APP :
- There are no charges for making transaction through Bharat Interface for Money.
- However banks might levy a nominal charge as UPI or IMPS transfer fee.
- It is a simple application and your fingerprint is enough to transact money.
- You won’t need internet or a smartphone for this bhim application.
- More than 100 crore people have got Aadhar and work is on to cover others.
- There are more than 100 crore phone in the country. It (the Bhim app) will empower small traders, tribals, farmers and this is why this app is named after the man who worked for the dalits – PM Modi.
- Lenovo Zuk 4GB RAM Z2 Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Toshiba Chromebook 2 13.3 Inch Display Laptop, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro 5.0 Inches Smartphone, Specifications, Features Best Price , Released Date