Baby Feed Timer iPhone Applications, Platforms, Features, Download From Play Store
Baby Feed Timer let you keep track of nursing and feeding from your iPhone. In fact, the app goes little further and includes tracking for diaper changes, sleep, and notes for temperature or medication. Baby Feed Timer – Breastfeeding, Nursing, Bottle Feeding & Baby Development Log app can be downloaded for $4.99 from iTunes App Store.
What is it About?
Baby Feed Timer app for iPhone is designed by and for breastfeeding mothers who want to track when and for how long their baby feeds, including a useful reminder for when a feed is due. It even tells you which breast to start on. The app also let you track both breastfeeding and bottle feedings. The app allows mothers to track breastfeeds, bottle feeds, breast pumps, diapers, sleep, solid food, weight, and length. You can also add notes on various things including baby’s temperature and medicine given. You can also set the app to provide notifications and alerts. Parents can personalize the app by adding a picture, baby’s name and date of birth. It even tells you how old your baby is in weeks. The app can also be used for more than a baby. Since the app provides multiple timers, keeping schedules for more than a baby is not a big deal.
Baby Feed Timer app for iPhone got a night mode wherein it automatically detects light levels and automatically selects a night or daytime theme. You can also see baby’s weight and length plotted against data from the World Health Organization to see what percentile your baby is in. The UI layout is user friendly. The buttons are large enough to press easily. Customisation options come handy. Baby Feed Timer app also has Apple Watch support. The app also syncs data between different iOS devices and babyfeedtimer.net. You can also email baby data to your PC.
Why we love it?
Baby Feed Timer app for iPhone is a useful tool for tracking nursing and feeding, as well as sleep, growth, and diaper changes. You can keep notes of important things, while multiple timers comes handy to manage different activities including more than one baby. The night mode is a nice touch. Apple Watch sync let you quickly log events such as breastfeed, sleep or diapers when you are away from your iPhone. The app UI is largely user friendly. The controls are easy to use as well. Check it out if you’re scouting for a baby activity tracker with Apple Watch support.
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium 19 Megapixel Camera Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price Released Date
- Samsung Galaxy X1 4G VoLTe Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Nokia E1 2 GB RAM Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- 10 Best New Applications, Platforms Android, Features, Download Free From Play Store
- Lenovo Y720 and Y520 Legion Notebook Laptop Specifications, Features, Best Price , Released Date
- Coolpad Note 5 Lite 3GB RAM Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Super Mario Run Game Application, Features, Download From Playstore
- BlackBerry KEYone 3GB RAM Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Apple iPhone 8 16 Megapixcel Camera Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date