AmpliTube LE iPhone Music Applications, Platforms, Features, Download From Play Store
AmpliTube LE app let you turn your iPhone into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio. You can use its massive collection of virtual gear to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere. The app can be downloaded for $2.99 from iTunes App Store.
Your Own Professional Recording Studio
AmpliTube LE iPhone app is fun for musicians. Simply plug in (such as iRig or iRig HD 2) and prepare your instrument impressed in your iPhone with one of the IK instrument interfaces. The sound quality is excellent. The application uses the same technology of acclaimed ringtones AmpliTube Custom Shop 3 for Mac OS X and PC. If you have an ear to judge the sound quality, you will know what I mean. With AmpliTube LE, you can build your own guitar or bass with up to 6 FX pedals, an amplifier and a speaker with microphone – can even pull their stomps to sit before or after the amplifier (4 front and After 2 locations). The application offers creative effects pedal 5, 1 amazing amplifier, 1 loudspeaker and two microphones, a slot battery and 1 active rock track in the section of the recorder. In addition, you can use this selection with a large library of over 100 expansion units including amplifiers and effects pedals from the world’s best brands such as Fender, Soldano, Ampeg, ENGL, Orange, T-Rex, EXTENDED To name but a few.
And you will feel like you’re in your own professional recording studio. That is, now mic your cabinets in 3D – from dust cap to speaker edge and by varying distances from the speaker – with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. You can also get 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase. It also got tools to Loop that is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard, as well as a drummer simulator. Once done, you can export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing. AmpliTube LE app requires iOS 8.0 or higher.
Best Recording and Music App
AmpliTube LE app for iPhone is your studio in your pocket. It allows you to intuitively create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics. Its ‘cab room’ is a revelation, while Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support help you with your recording. Some of the features such as 8-track recording, gears, mics, and Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing are only available through IAP. The UI is well designed. The app is also stale and responsive. Check it out if you’re a professional musician.
- Universe Pricing Alternatives Application, Platforms Android, Features, Download Free From Play Store
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A 2GB RAM Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- 10 Social Media 2017 Applications, Platforms, Features, Download Free From Play Store
- ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini 4GB RAM 4G LTE Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- Snapchat Spectacles Applications, Platforms, Features, Download Free From Play Store
- Oppo A57 16MP Front Camera, Samrtphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date
- HTC Desire 820 13 Megapixcel Camera Smartphone, Specifications, Features, Best Price, Released Date